Low Pressure Burner, Cast Iron, 30,000 BTUs
Use a new low pressure burner by Carolina Cooker® to keep your low pressure cookers and fryers in working order. ASC # 54837 is included with this purchase and includes a spring, air shutter, and brass fitting. The air shutter will help you regulate the mixture of air and gas flow to the cast iron burner to create an appropriate flame.
Constructed of cast iron, this low pressure burner is rated at 30,000 BTUs. This cast iron burner is approximately 6 inches in diameter and 9-1/4 inches long. The burner comes with ASC #54837, which includes a brass fitting, spring, and air shutter. The air shutter is adjustable to regulate the air to gas mixture for the flame performance. The low pressure burner center is constructed with holes in a circular pattern for an even distribution of flames. With lower gas pressure, there is a lower fuel consumption from this cast iron Carolina Cooker® burner.
Carolina Cooker CAST BURNER LOW PRESURE in Burners and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Regulators & Hoses More Tailgating Supplies More Information
Low Pressure Regulator and Hose Assembly, POL Fitting#36107
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Burners More Tailgating Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Single Burner, Cast Iron Stove#56913
- Add to Cart More Cooker Parts More Cookers Parts & Acc. More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Brass Fitting, Spring & Shutter F/30295#54837
- Add to Cart More Regulators & Hoses More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Low Pressure Regulator and Hose Assembly, 71,400 BTUs#91051