Maletti Tiller Blade, Left Hand
$16.99 16.99 EA
New tiller blades are a great replacement to your chipped or dull blades. Attach these to your rotary tiller help break up hard soil when cultivating your fields. This Maletti tiller is a left hand blade measuring 10-1/2 in. from tip to tip with a thickness of 5/16.
Enhance your cultivation system with a new set of Maletti tillers. Broken blades may not maneuver well through the soil, which could leave the terrain hard and not ideal for planting. Each tiller blade measures 10-1/2 in. L x 1-5/8 in. W. With a thickness of 5/16 in. The 2 bolt sizes both measure 12 mm and the bolt holes are 4-3/16 in., when attaching them to your rotary tiller.Specifications
- Left hand tine
- Thickness: 5/16 in.
- Width: 1-5/8 in.
- Length: 10-1/2 in., tip to tip
- Bolt size: 12 mm
- 2 Bolt holes: 4-3/16 in. center to center
MALETTI TILLER BLADE - LEFT HAND in Tillovator Blades and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Tractor Tool Boxes & Radios More Tractor Accessories More Information
Tractor Tool Box, Red#30942
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242