Maple Carving Board, 16 In. x 12 In.
$62.99 62.99 EA
Made of 100% North American Maple, this beautiful cutting board is suitable for food preparation. The carving board is 1-1/2 in. thick with two grooved handles on each end for a comfortable hold if carrying is necessary. This board is not dishwasher safe.
Extend the life of this North American Maple carving board by using a mineral oil finish on the clean, dry surface. Use a small amount of vegetable oil, or oil approved for food preparation and spread it evenly into the wood with a cloth or sponge. Allow the oil to set for at least 3 to 4 hours. A minimum of 3 coats every 4 to 6 weeks of use will prolong the quality of your board. After six months of use, oil monthly or as needed.
The Maple wood of this carving board is a perfect display for carving meats and serving to guests. To clean the board, wipe with little soap and water until clean. Do not immerse the board in water or allow water to remain on the board for extended amounts of time.Specifications
- North American maple carving board
- 100% North American maple
- Length: 16 in.
- Width: 12 in.
- Thickness: 2 in.
- Two grooved handles on each side
- Beautiful display for carving meats
- Not dishwasher safe
CARVING BOARD HARD CANADIAN in Cutting Boards and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Sale! Add to Cart More Cast Iron Cookware More Skillets Woks More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Cast Iron Skillet, 13 In.#48584
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Kitchen Accessories More Miscellaneous Kitchen More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Food Chopper, Vegetable Chopper#66545
- Add to Cart More Imported Knife & Kitchen Acc. More Outdoor Sporting Goods More Information
Meat Cleaver, 7 In.#67737