Masonry Drill Bit, 1/2 In. x 6 In.
$7.99 7.99 EA
For heavy-duty construction projects these masonry drill bits can drill through dense material like concrete, brick and wood. This drill bit tip is constructed from tungsten carbide and is diamond shaped for efficient drilling. To be used with masonry drills.
Stone drill bits are extremely durable and useful pieces of equipment to use when needing to drill into or completely through solid materials. This masonry drill bit has a diamond shaped tip that easily creates cylindrical holes at high speeds. It is constructed from tungsten carbide which is two times stiffer than steel, it is strong and provides stability in motion. This drill bit measures 1/2 in. x 6 in., but there are other masonry drill bit sizes available to fit your masonry drill.Specifications
- Masonry Drill Bit
- Dimensions: 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- Construction: Tungsten carbide tip
- Drills through concrete, brick and wood
- Creates cylindrical holes
- For rotary drilling
- Diamond tip for quality drilling
1/2" X 6" MASONRY DRILL BIT in Drill Bits and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119