24" x 6MM Notched Disc Blade 1-1/2" SCH 3-1/4" CONC
The 24 inch notched disc blade is 6 MM thick, features a 1-1/2" square center hole, and has a concavity of 3-3/4 inches. This powerful tillage tool is perfect for turning your crops so you can reach the nutrient rich soil underground. These disc blades are made of sturdy steel and built to last. See below for more details.
|1 – 24||25 +|
Find Disc Blades by size, edge, center hole, or thickness in our easy to use Disc Blade category.
24" Disc Blade, Notched, 6 MM, 1-1/2" Sq. Axle, 3-3/4" Concavity in Notched Disc Blades and at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® French Fry Cutter#57702
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482