Old Hickory® Paring Knife, 3-1/4 In.
Made by artisan processes for over 90 years, Old Hickory® constructs the best paring knife for a variety of tasks. The blade features the Tru-Edge from Ontario Knife Company.
Perfect for peeling and other small cutting jobs, this paring knife has a comfortable, genuine hardwood handle. Constructed of carbon steel, the 3-1/4 in. paring knife blade is tempered and hand ground for the highest quality. Featuring a full tang, the 3-1/2 in. handle is secured to the blade with brass rivets. Old Hickory® knives are trusted for high quality cutlery. For best results, hand wash and dry completely.Specifications
- Old Hickory® Paring Knife
- 3-1/4 in. blade
- 3-1/2 in. hardwood handle
- Carbon steel blade
- Full tang
- Blade thickness: .06 in.
- Overall length: 6-3/4 in.
- Hardwood handle secured with brass rivets
- Hand wash for best results
Old Hickory® Paring Knife, 3-1/4 In. in Knife Sets, Knives, Shears and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Plates, Cups, & Utensils More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Knives, Shears, & Sharpeners More Outdoor Sporting Goods More Information
Old Hickory® Slicing Knife, 8"#63681
- Add to Cart More Knives, Shears, & Sharpeners More Outdoor Sporting Goods More Information
TWO STAGE KNIFE SHARPENER - BLACK#40610