Pennington Rackmaster® Deer Greens, 5 Lb. Bag
Use this annual forage to provide an abundant supply of leafy plants for deer. Great for the fall and winter months, this fast growing mixture is great by itself or combined with another mixture. Planting for Rackmaster® Deer Greens is from August through October.
Ideal for attracting deer, turkey, and rabbit, the Rackmaster® Deer greens are a combination of turnip, kale and rapeseed. With this 5 lb. bag, you can cover a 1/2 acre alone, or mix 2 lbs. per acre with a fall mixture of clover. After a frost, these greens have concentrated sugar content and become even more attractive. Use deer greens alone, or mixed with grass and clover for a fast growing annual forage.Specifications
- Pennington® Rackmaster® Deer Greens
- 5 lb. bag
- Annual forage
- Planting date: August - October
- Rate: 5 lbs. per 1/2 acre
- Depth :1/4 in.
- Attracts deer, turkey, and rabbit
- Fast growing, green leafy plants
- Use alone or in a mixture
- Follow label guidelines for proper instructions
DEER GREENS 5# BAG in Wildlife Attractants and Hunting Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product