# 2 Phillips Screwdriver, 1/4 x 1-1/4 In.
$2.99 2.99 EA
Phillips screwdrivers are designed to fit phillips head fasteners and adjust them efficiently. This is a # 2 phillips screwdriver which can fit a specific set of screw sizes. The blade is constructed from chrome vanadium steel for durability.
This stubby screwdriver is more short and compact than a regular sized screwdriver, designed for reaching into tighter areas when regular screwdrivers are obstructed. This is a # 2 size which can fit screw sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, without the blade being too loose for these fasteners. The blade and tip are constructed from chrome vanadium steel with a chrome plating that allows this screwdriver to be rust resistant. A fluted handle provides an easy to grip surface when twisting the screwdriver. The handle is also shatterproof and prevents cracking if accidentally dropped.Specifications
- Phillips Screwdriver
- No. 2, Stubby
- Tip width: 1/4 in.
- Blade length: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade construction: Chrome vanadium steel
- Chrome plated, rust resistant
- Fits screw sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Shatterproof handle
- Fluted handle for better grip
1/4 X 1 1/4 #2 PHILLIPS SCREWD in Screwdrivers and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242