Poly Baler Twine, 20,000', 110 Lb. Tensile Strength
$19.99 19.99 RL
This poly baler twine by BaleBind™ is a single roll of baler twine that is 20,000 feet long and has a tensile strength of 110 pounds. The polypropylene twine has been treated with special UV light inhibitors so the baler twine can stand up to longer sunlight and element exposure.
This hay baler twine is for round baling and is consistently uniform so it can run trouble free in the baler and at the same time reduce machine wear. The poly twine comes in one roll of 20,000 ft and has a tensile or breaking strength of 110 pounds.
Made of polypropylene, this baler twine by BaleBind™ is UV treated to withstand weather exposures over a long period of time. The twine also contains no tastes, smell, oils, or food value to attract rodents.
- Poly baler twine
- Single roll, 20,000 ft. long
- 110 lb. tensile strength
- Reduced machine wear
- Strong enough to withstand shock drop
- Contains UV light inhibitors
- Runs trouble-free in baler
- Uniform consistency
POLY TWINE 20,000 FT/RL ORANGE in Baling Twine and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Stall Mats More Splash Guards More Stall Mats More Utility Mats More Information
Horse Mat, 4' x 6' x 11/16"#45265
- Add to Cart More Hay Feeders More Livestock Supplies More Information
TARTER® S-Bar Hay Feeder with Hay Saver, Red#14737
- Add to Cart More Hay Rakes More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Information
Morra RM280/8 Rotary Hay Rake - 3 Point - 2.80 Meters#34216