Polypropylene Tarp Rope, 1/4 In. x 80 Ft.
$4.49 4.49 EA
Hang camping or utility tarps with this polypropylene rope. The polypropylene is twisted to provide strength, and this rope secures knots well. It measures 1/4 inch in diameter and 80 feet long.
This poly rope can be useful camping gear, or an effective item for recreational and general purposes. It has a working load limit of 176 lbs. and a breaking strength of 881 lbs. This polypropylene rope has a smooth surface that makes it easier to handle versus natural ropes with rougher fibers. It holds knots securely and has excellent resistance against mold or mildew, great for outdoor applications. This poly rope measures 1/4 inch in diameter x 80 feet long.Specifications
- Tarp Rope
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Twisted strands for strength
- Rope diameter: 1/4 in.
- Rope length: 80 ft.
- Working load limit: 176 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 881 lbs.
- Resistance to mold and mildew
- Use for tying down tarps or recreational purposes
- Holds knots securely
- Color: Blue
1/4" X 80' POLYPRO TARP ROPE in Ropes & Mooring and Boating & Marine at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078