Diaphragm Pressure Relief Regulator Valve, 3/4 In. NPT
Use this diaphragm pressure relief valve to help regulate pressure for proper spraying flow rates. This relief valve has a 3/4 in. male NPT inlet connection and a 3/4 in. female NPT by-pass connection. The pressure relief valve is equipped with a 1/4 in. female NPT port for an optional pressure gauge.
This pressure regulating valve is constructed to use in agricultural spraying applications. This is an inline valve with a 3/4 in. male NPT inlet and a 3/4 in. female NPT outlet. The body of the diaphragm valve is constructed of nylon for chemical compatibility.
Built for performance, the diaphragm pressure relief valve can handle flow rates up to 70 gpm and pressures up to 300 PSI. The diaphragm is actuated by an adjusting screw with a handle for easier operation. The adjusting screw employs two stainless steel springs to operate the diaphragm assembly. The screw adjustment is held in place by a locking nut so your pressure will not fluctuate during operation.
- Diaphragm pressure relief valve
- Pressure regulating valve
- Model 8460-3/4
- Inlet: 3/4 in. male NPT
- Outlet: 3/4 in. female NPT
- Extra port for optional pressure gauge: 1/4 in. female NPT, pressure gauge not included
- Use to obtain an ideal pressure for spraying crops
- Max operating pressure: 300 PSI
- Max flow rate: 70 gpm
- Body construction: nylon
- Bonnet construction: aluminum
- Constructed to be chemically compatible with fertilizer and other agricultural spray chemicals
- The adjusting screw assembly helps control the pressure
- The adjustment assembly has a locking nut to prevent assembly from shifting.
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135