Proof Coil Chain, 5/16 In. Galvanized
Use this proof coil chain for logging, tying cargo, general construction jobs, and other utility work. It is constructed from 30 grade steel and supports a maximum working load of 1,900 lbs. This coil chain is sold by the foot.
Utility chain is durable and versatile, suitable for securing cargo, hauling equipment, lifting applications and more. Proof coil chain is not for maximum or impact strength operations, but is a standard purpose chain. It is constructed from grade 30 steel which is galvanized, and the size of this chain measures 5/16 inch. This chain has a maximum working load of 1,900 lbs., and it weighs 91 lbs. per 100 feet. The link diameter of this grade 30 chain measures 0.330 inch, the inside length measures 1.30 inch, and the inside width measures 0.49 inch. This coil chain is polished and may be used for light-duty jobs. Purchase this chain by the foot for a customized length.Specifications
- Proof Coil Chain
- Size: 5/16 in.
- 30 Grade steel
- Maximum working load: 1,900 lbs.
- Weight per 100 ft: 91 lbs.
- Link diameter: 0.330 in.
- Inside length: 1.30 in.
- Inside width: 0.49 in.
- Sold by the foot
5/16" G30 PROOF COIL CHAIN GALV in Chain, Log, Tie Out and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078