Grizzly® Rotary Gearbox, 75 HP, Smooth Input, 2 In. 15-Spline Output
This is a rotary cutter gearbox rated for a 75 HP rotary mower. This gearbox has a 1-3/8 inch smooth input and a 2 inch 15-spline output. The output shaft is 4-5/8 inches long. A 5.625 inch center hole is needed for shaft assembly.
The 75 HP gearbox is a replacement gearbox for rotary cutters. The input shaft is smooth and 1-3/8 inches in diameter and comes with a shear pin hole. The 2 inch output shaft is 15-spline and 4-5/8 inches long. The gearbox ratio is 1:1.46. The center hole required for shaft assembly is 5.625 inches.
The housing of the gearbox is constructed of ductile iron and the gears are chromium steel mixed with titanium. This construction will provide you years of operation.
- 75 HP rotary cutter gearbox
- Main gearbox replacement for rotary cutters
- 1-3/8 in. smooth input shaft with shear pin
- 2 in. 15-spline output shaft
- Housing: 60-45-12 Ductile iron
- Gear construction: Chromium steel with titanium
- Center hole for shaft assembly is 5.625 in.
- Gear ratio: 1:1.46
- Bolt holes: 4 holes, 3/4 in. diameter
- Bolt pattern: 8 in.
- Gearbox shipped without oil; use 85-90 W
Grizzly 75HP SMOOTH INPUT SHAFT W/SHEAR in Rotary Mower Parts and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
Good deal. Fast shipping