Slotted Screwdriver, 1/4 x 4 In.
An efficient screwdriver to add to your tool collection. Flat head screwdrivers can be used for a number of different maintenance applications. This screwdriver has SAE measurements reading 1/4 in. x 4 in.
Be sure to have this slotted screwdriver handy for your utility needs. Best uses for this flat blade screwdriver would include loosening or tightening slotted screw fasteners on woodworking, or applications that would not require a power tool. The tip width measures 1/4 in., and is coated with a precision fitted black tip which fits fasteners accurately. The 4 in. blade is constructed from chrome vanadium steel and is chrome plated for a rust resistance feature. A rubber non-slip handle provides an easy to grip surface when twisting this slotted head screwdriver.Specifications
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Tip width: 1/4 in.
- Length: 4 in.
- Black tip
- Blade construction: Chrome vanadium steel
- Chrome plated, rust resistant
- Non-slip comfort handle
King Tony Slotted Screwdriver, 1/4 x 4 In. in Screwdrivers and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078