#10 Solid Braided Nylon Rope, 5/16 In.
This solid braided rope is constructed from nylon. This rope is soft and pliable, great for a variety of home and shop uses. The diameter of this poly rope measures 5/16 inch, and it is sold by the foot.
Make clotheslines, tie-downs, flag lines, and more with this nylon braided rope. This nylon rope has a smooth surface that makes it easier to handle versus natural ropes with rougher fibers. It is great for knot tying practice as it is pliable and strong. The rope can support a maximum working load of 352 lbs. and it has breaking strength of 1,762 lbs.Specifications
- #10 Solid Braided Rope
- Construction: Nylon
- Rope diameter: 5/16 in.
- Working load limit: 352 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 1,762 lbs.
- Pliable and easy to knot
- Multi-purpose use
- Sold by the foot
#10 5/16" SOLID BRAIDED NYLON in Rope & Twine and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078