Solid Braided Nylon, # 6, 3/16 In. x 50 Ft.
This solid braided nylon rope has high stretching capabilities and is a stronger alternative to polypropylene rope. This solid braided rope has a # 6 diameter, and it measures 50 ft. long. It has a working load limit of 82 lbs.
Use this rope for marine applications such as equipment tie downs, anchor lines, or towing rope. Nylon rope has an excellent resistance against moisture, mildew and rotting. This braided nylon rope can also withstand chemicals and abrasions over long periods of time. This rope has a tensile strength of 793 lbs., and a working load limit of 159 lbs. The material provides an efficient gripping surface, and the size measures 3/16 in. x 50 ft.Specifications
- Solid Braided Rope
- Construction: Nylon
- Rope diameter: # 6
- Size: 3/16 in. x 50 ft.
- Working load limit: 159 lbs.
- Tensile strength: 793 lbs.
- High stretching capabilities
- Absorbs shocks well
- Resistance against abrasions, chemicals, mildew and rotting
- Ideal for use with marine applications
#6 3/16"X50' SOLID BRAID NYLON in Rope & Twine and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078