Solid Braided Poly Rope, 1/4 In. x 50 Ft.
$6.99 6.99 PK
This solid braided rope is constructed from polypropylene. This rope is soft and pliable, great for equine use and other jobs around the farm. The diameter of this poly rope measures 1/4 inch, and it measures 50 feet long.
A pliable and sturdy multi-purpose rope that is useful for making lead ropes for horses. This solid braided poly rope has a smooth surface that makes it easier to handle versus natural ropes with rougher fibers. This rope also has an excellent resistance against unraveling. The maximum working load this rope can support is 176 lbs., and it has breaking strength of 881 lbs.Specifications
- Solid Braided Rope
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Rope diameter: 1/4 in.
- Rope length: 50 ft.
- Working load limit: 176 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 881 lbs.
- Pliable and soft
- Resistance to unraveling
- Ideal for farm or equine use
1/4" X 50' SOLID BRAIDED POLY in Ropes & Mooring and Boating & Marine at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078