Solid Braided Poly Rope, 1/2 In.
$0.49 0.49 FT
This solid braided rope is constructed from polypropylene. This rope is soft and pliable, great for equine use and other jobs around the farm. The diameter of this poly rope measures 1/2 inch, and this rope is sold by the foot.
A pliable and sturdy multi-purpose rope that is useful for making lead ropes for horses. This solid braided poly rope has a smooth surface that makes it easier to handle versus natural ropes with rougher fibers. This rope also has an excellent resistance against unraveling. The maximum working load this rope can support is 1,057 lbs., and it has breaking strength of 5,286 lbs.Specifications
- Solid Braided Rope
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Rope diameter: 1/2 in.
- Working load limit: 1,057 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 5,286 lbs.
- Pliable and soft
- Resistance to unraveling
- Ideal for farm or equine use
- Sold by the foot
1/2" SOLID BRAIDED POLY in Rope & Twine and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078