Spider Wheel, Left Hand, 14-1/2 In.
Tilling and breaking up packed soil allows for new seeding, chemicals, and nutrients to penetrate the earth. This left hand spider wheel, measuring 14-1/2 in. wide, is made of cast iron and includes a 25 mm. axle hole.
Till your soil before applying seeds or chemicals easily with this 14-1/2 in. left hand spider wheel. Built in cast iron, this soil throw spider is an individual piece, ready to be equipped to a gang assembly or farming machinery. An axle hole, measuring 15/16 in. wide, warrants its ability to attach to a tool bar or cultivator. Since this tool will be churning dirt and breaking up roots for planting season, it has been designed to resist weathering and continuous use.Specifications
- Left hand spider wheel
- Soil throw: left
- Toolbar position: Right
- Diameter: 14-1/2 in.
- Axle hole: 25mm. or 15/16 in.
- Weight: 8-3/4 lbs.
- Cast iron construction
- Soil throw spider only
- For its counterpart, we do offer a 14-1/2 in. right hand spider wheel, ASC 25938
14-1/2" SPIDER LEFT HAND SOIL in Spider Wheels & Assemblies and Tillage at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Tractor Tool Boxes & Radios More Tractor Accessories More Information
Tractor Tool Box, Red#30942
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482