Roller Chain Sprocket, 10 Teeth, 35BS10
For farm machinery or utility equipment that is chain driven. Be sure to replace worn out chain sprockets to keep the motion running smoothly. This chain sprocket is constructed from steel with 10 teeth and requires a size 35 roller chain.
Maintain chain driven machinery with the help of a new roller sprocket. This steel constructed sprocket wheel has 10 teeth and may use a size 35 roller chain. The sprocket wheel has an outside diameter of 1-19/50 in., with a central round bore running through the sprocket wheel. The bore measures 1/2 in. W and 3/4 in. L. For an easy installation, there are 2 screw holes located at 90 degrees and has a set screw size of 1/4- 20 x 1/4. There are a variety of other sized chain sprockets available.Specifications
- Construction: Steel
- Induction hardened teeth: 10
- Round bore
- Keyway: 1/8" x 1/16"
- Bore: 1/2 in.
- Bore length: 3/4 in.
- Outside diameter: 1-19/50 in.
- Chain size: 35
- Screw location: 2 holes at 90 degrees
- Set screw size: 1/4- 20 x 1/4
35BS10 X 1/2 CHAIN SPROCKET in Sprockets and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Sprayers More Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories More Information
FIMCO Wireless Remote Control for 12-Volt Equipment#79254