Tama Net® Edge to Edge ® Net Wrap, 48" X 9840'
Tama Net ® Edge to Edge ® net wrap will cover the entire width of the bale. This roll of net wrap is 48 inches wide by 9,840 feet long. A fully covered bale means little crop loss when handling or transporting.Ships via motor freight service.
Tama Net® Edge to Edge® net wrap will cover the entire width of the bale. This roll of net wrap is 48 inches wide x 9,840 feet long. The net wrap protects the crop as well as helping to maintain the bale's shape, making handling and storage much easier. A fully covered bale also means less crop loss when handling or transporting bales. The net wrap will cover the entire width of the bale, in all makes of round balers, so you no longer risk losing any of your crop. Additionally, the wrap will help maintain the quality of your silage.
- Tama Net ® Edge to Edge ® Net Wrap
- 48 In. x 9840 ft.
- Red End Warning ' indicates to the operator that the end of the roll is approaching
- Zebra System ' Left'right indicator helps you to load the roll of net into the baler correctly every time ' plus, when you get ready to unroll the bale at feeding time, it helps to guide you into the correct position.
- Carry Handles ' for easier and safer handling.
- Edge Protector ' helps protect the roll from damage in transit and damage due to improper handling.
- Night Flash ' Reflective end warning for night baling.
- Extra Length ' New longer rolls with extra feet in every roll. Allows you to bale hundreds of bales more.
- Unique I/D number ' Unique passport for each roll, enabling full production details to be traced.
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply, and all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Hay Sleeve Covers More Tarps & Covers More Baling Twine More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
TamaNet® Netwrap, 64 In. x 7,000 Ft.#39060
- Add to Cart More Hay Sleeve Covers More Baling Twine More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
30" BALE WRAP 5000'#46299
- Add to Cart More Baling Twine More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
High Visibility Poly Baler Twine, 9000 Ft.#21773