TARTER ® 7-Bar Heavy Duty Bull Gate, 12 ft. Long
The TARTER ® 7-Bar heavy duty bull gate, RRB12, is designed for light-to-medium confinement needs. This fence gate is built with high-tensile strength 1-3/4" tubular steel and has exclusive continuous welded saddle joints. RRB12 is 12 feet long and 50 inches high with 3 vertical "Z" braces. The gate comes with hinges, hinge pins, and a 22" snap chain.Ships via motor freight service.
Constructed by one of the nation's leading national manufacturer of gates and animal management equipment, the TARTER ® 7-bar heavy duty bull gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. Built tough for tough situations, this bull gate has been the favorite of farmers for years.
The 1-3/4" round tube is made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints that help make this 50" high gate so tough. This gate features 3 vertical "Z" braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.
The gate comes with 2 hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain. All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance.
We stock the following sizes: ASC # 14713 4 Ft bull gate, ASC # 14714 6 Ft bull gate, ASC # 14715 8 Ft bull gate, ASC # 14716 10 Ft bull gate, ASC # 14718 14 Ft bull gate, ASC # 14719 16 Ft bull gate, and ASC # 14720 18 Ft bull gate.
- 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Complete with (2) 5/8" x 13" hinge pins and a 22" heavy-duty welded chain
- Stands 50" high with 3 vertical "Z" braces
- Superior E-Coat and Powder Over E-Coat finish for longer life
- The gate is 3" shorter than listed to allow for hardware and proper clearance
- 64 lbs.
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your zipcode into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review, thank you.
If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service representatives at 1-800-345-0169
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Tractor Tool Boxes & Radios More Tractor Accessories More Information
Tractor Tool Box, Red#30942
- Hot! Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49 In., Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® French Fry Cutter#57702