Terro ® Ant Killer II, 1 Oz.
$2.99 2.99 EA
Just a drop of Terro ® ant killer will help attract and eliminate common household ants. Place this liquid ant killer along commonly used trails for ant control. Ant will come in droves and survive to take the bait back to their colony. The active ingredient in this ant killer is Borax. Use as directed.
It may take up to two weeks to completely control an ant colony but Terro® Ant Killer II is easy to use and effective. Place several baits in areas commonly used by ants. Ants will come in droves to feast on this liquid. Made with Borax, the ant killer will allow working ants to live long enough to take the Terro back to the colony and share. Eliminating the colony is key to household ant elimination.
- Terro ® Ant Killer II
- Net contents: 1 Oz.
- Active ingredient: sodium tetraborate decahydrate (borax) - 5.40 %
- May take up to two weeks to eliminate an ant colony
- Use as directed
TERRO ANT KILLER 1 OZ in Pesticides and Lawn and Garden at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078