Threaded Rod Coupler, 1/2 In. x 1-3/4 In.
Use this threaded rod connector when needing to secure two separate, fully threaded rods. This zinc coated rod coupler measures 1/2 inch x 1-3/4 inches. The hexagon shaped exterior is designed to fit the grip of a wrench.
Designed to secure two separate, fully threaded rods, this zinc coated threaded rod coupling has threads that measure 1/2 in. with a 1-3/4 in. length. This rod coupler has 13 threads per inch. The exterior has a hexagon shape that allows a wrench to easily grip. This 1/2 in. threaded rod coupler can be used with a number of tools for your construction needs.Specifications
- Threaded rod coupler
- Threads: 1/2 in.
- Length: 1-3/4 in.
- Threads per inch: 13
- Zinc coated
- Exterior hexagon shape
Threaded Rod Coupler, 1/2 In. x 1-3/4 In. in Threaded Rods and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135