Left Hand Tiller Blade
Designed for use with your King Kutter®rotary tiller, this left hand blade has a flat shape. With steel construction to help prevent chipping or breakage during and after use, this tiller blade attaches by its bolt hole measuring 9/16 inch in diameter.
Attach a set of these tiller blades to your King Kutter® rotary tiller. Built as a left hand fit, this steel constructed blade is also flat in shape. It King Kutter® 7-5/8 inches in height, 2-3/8 inches wide, and 3/8 inches thick. There is one bolt hole that measures 9/16 inch in diameter. This strong rotary tiller blade is used to dig and overturn the soil for field preparation. It may be used with its paired right hand blade ASC # 101421, if instructed on your rotary tiller.Specifications
- Tiller Blade
- Left hand
- Flat blade
- Construction: Steel
- Height: 7-5/8 in.
- Width: 2-3/8 in.
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Bolt hole diameter: 9/16 in.
- For King Kutter® rotary tillers
- Used with right hand blade ASC # 101421
TILLER BLADE LH FOR KING KUTTER in Tillovator Parts and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078