Top Link Cylinder 2-1/2" Bore 10" Stroke
$129.99 129.99 EA
Easily attach this category 2 top link to a 3-point implement on your tractor. It features a range of motion from 21-1/2 inches when retracted to 31-1/2 inches when extended. The rod is chrome plated to ensure durability when being used for agricultural or maintenance use.
Constructed to perform for excellent longevity, this hydraulic top link is a useful agricultural tool that connects to 3-point equipment. It is a category 2 cylinder, compatible with a horsepower range of 45 to 95, and can operate at 3,000 PSI. The extended length of this tractor top link measures 31-1/2 inches and the retracted length measures 21-1/2 inches. The bore is 2-1/2 inches, stroke is 10 inches, and the pin measures 1 inch. The rod features chrome plated construction, which allows this top link to remain in good condition after years of use.Specifications
- Top Link Cylinder
- Category 2
- Working PSI: 3,000
- Retracted length: 21-1/2 in.
- Extended length: 31-1/2 in.
- Bore: 2-1/2 in.
- Rod: 1-1/4 in.
- Port: (2) 3/8 NPT
- Stroke: 10 in.
- Pin: 1 in.
- Rod construction: Chrome plated
- For 3-point hitch
Grizzly TOP LINK CYLINDER 2-1/2" BORE in Top Links and Tractor Accessories at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078