Trailer Hub, 1250 Lb Capacity, 4 Studs
Trailer hubs are an important part of your wheel assembly. Sometimes, they can make the difference in getting your loaded trailer to its intended destination. Replace worn and rusted hubs with our trailer hubs. These trailer hubs fit both a 1 inch and a 1-1/16 inch spindle and have a four stud pattern. The hub capacity is 1,250 pounds.
Trailer hubs are an important part of your trailer's performance. This hub is constructed with 4 studs on 2 inch center. The trailer hub fits both a 1 inch and a 1-1/16 inch spindle and is rated with 1,250 lb. capacity.
This hub comes with both an inner and outer race. This product contains the trailer hub only. A complete trailer hub assembly can be purchased in kit form. For a 1 inch spindle, use the ASC #83062 kit and for a 1-1/16" spindle use the ASC #83060 kit.
- Trailer hub only
- 4 Studs, 2 in. center
- 1,250 Lb capacity
- 1 in. spindle replacement bearing: ASC #17931 OEM # LM44643
- 1-1/16 in. spindle replacement bearing: ASC #17932 OEM # LM44649
- 1 in. or 1-1/16 in. Spindle replacement race: ASC #17933 OEM # LM44610
- 1 in. spindle replacement seal: ASC #25678
- 1-1/16 in. spindle replacement seal: ASC #83059
- 1 in. or 1-1/16 in. spindle replacement dust cap: ASC #25682
- Replacement stud: ASC #31235
- 1 in. Replacement spindle: ASC #25684
- 1-1/16 in. replacement spindle: ASC #83057
- For Buddy Bearing, use ASC #24126
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply, and all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Bearings More Information
Tapered Roller Cone L-44643#17931
- Add to Cart More Spindle Assemblies More Hub Assemblies More Trailers and Trailer Parts More Information
Seal SL-122-1, 2 Pack#25678
- Add to Cart More Spindle Assemblies More Trailers and Trailer Parts More Information
Trailer Axle Spindle Assembly, 1"#25684