Transport Chain, 1/2 In. Grade 70 Steel
Grade 70 chain is to be used for securing loads when transporting gear or equipment. Ideal when binding materials for agriculture, forestry, trucking, construction work and more. This transport chain is sold by the foot.
Transport chain is suitable for most general purpose cargo and equipment transfer security. It is heat treated for strength but is not to be used for overhead lifting applications. Proof coil chain is not for maximum or impact strength operations, but is a standard purpose chain. This 3/8 inch chain is constructed from grade 70 steel and has a gold chromate finish. It has a maximum working load of 11,300 lbs., and the weight per 100 ft. is 240 lbs. The link diameter of this grade 70 chain measures 0.496 inch, the inside length measures 1.56 inches, and the inside width measures 0.81 inch. Purchase this chain by the foot for a customized length.Specifications
- Transport Chain
- Size: 1/2 in.
- Grade 70 steel
- Maximum working load: 11,300 lbs.
- Weight per 100 ft: 240 lbs.
- Link diameter: 0.496 in.
- Inside length: 1.56 in.
- Inside width: 0.81 in.
- Heat treated
- Gold chromate finish
- Not for use with overhead lifting purposes
1/2" GRADE 70 TRANSPORT CHAIN in Chain, Log, Tie Out and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078