Twisted Sisal Twine, 1/4 In. x 100 Ft.
Bundle firewood, tie garden structures, or hang livestock buckets with this twine rope. It measures 1/4 inch in diameter x 100 feet long. It is constructed from sisal, which is biodegradable when outdoors.
Sisal twine is a useful rope for farming and ranching applications. The natural and biodegradable material allows for a safer use outdoors. This twine has a twisted construction that supports a working load limit of 264 lbs. The breaking strength of this rope twine is 1,322 lbs. Use it in barns, such as creating break away cross ties for livestock, as it is pliable and easy to cut. This roll has 100 feet of twine.Specifications
- Twisted Sisal Twine
- Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Length of roll: 100 ft.
- Construction: Sisal hemp
- Working load limit: 264 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 1,322 lbs.
- For bundling of farm, ranch or garden items
- Pliable and easy to knot
1/4" TWISTED SISAL TWINE 100' RL in Rope & Twine and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078