Wooden Stirring Paddle, 36 In. L, Paddle Blade 2-1/2 In. x 6 In.
$10.99 10.99 EA
Use this wooden paddle blade to stir large pots of soups and stews without getting too close to the heat. This wooden paddle is constructed of hardwood and is 36 inches long. The blade portion of the paddle is 2-1/2 inches wide by 6 inches long.
Wooden stirring paddles are the perfect mixer when cooking large batches of food. Often called a Cajun paddle, this wooden paddle is lightweight yet long enough to stir soups, stews, boils and more without getting too close to the heat. Made from hardwood, this paddle protects your pots from the scratches that metal utensil might cause. The overall length of the stirring paddle is 36 inches. The blade of the paddle is 2-1/2 inches wide by 6 inches long.
- Wooden stirring paddle, Cajun wooden stir paddle
- Length: 36 in.
- Blade dimensions: 2-1/2 in. wide by 6 in. long
- Construction: hardwood
- Prevent scratches
WOODEN STIR PADDLE 36" LENGTH in Kitchen Accessories and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Stew Pots More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Carolina Cooker ® More Information
Carolina Cooker® Outdoor Cooking Tripod, 48 In.#53290
- Sale! Add to Cart More Cast Iron Cookware More Stew Pots More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Cast Iron Stew Pot, Carolina Cooker®, 25 Gallon#59664
- Sale! Sale! Add to Cart More Cast Iron Cookware More Stew Pots More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Cast Iron Carolina Cooker® Stew Pot, 18 Gallon#53289