Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Content

Tax Info - NC Tax Certificate Note

In order to qualify for exemption from North Carolina sales and use tax you must have either a sales and use tax regristration number or exemption number on file with the North Carolina Department of Revenue.

You are also required to have form E-595E, Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement Certificate of Exemption on file with Agri Supply.

For more information please see the DORNC pdf file or call 1-877-252-3052.

If you check the box next to "I have a NC Farm Tax certificate" or "I have a NC Wholesale Tax certificate" in the Agri Supply shopping cart during your checkout process, we will confirm your certificate in our records, or call you if we do not have your information on file.