Water Trip Rod & Ball Valve


$38.99 EA

This water trip rod & ball valve assembly is made to fit Holland and old mechanical tobacco setters. Can be used to seal off water and allow water or flow when moved away from the hole on the planter.

Availability: In Stock -


  • Perrin Farm Equipment, Inc. brand
  • Model number: 605L
  • Water Trip Rod & Ball Valve
  • Diameter of the L shaped metal: 1/4" x 1/2"
  • Long side length: 13-1/2"
  • Short side length: 1-7/8"
  • Rubber ball end diameter: 1-1/2"

  WATER TRIP ROD & BALL VALVE in Mechanical Transplanter Parts and Tobacco Transplant Harvest at Agri Supply ®.

Shipping & Return Information

Review Summary

Customer Reviews

No Reviews